April 23, 2009

Maiden Voyage of the Blog You Are Reading now

Salutations, dear readers

This is the first of hopefully many blogs from one Tanner Criswell Roberts. I've been off the blog scene for quite some time but I felt I should revisit seeing as how there's a lot of stuff I've been wanting to write and put out there. Also, I've been wanting to rant here and there as well.

About what?

Random things that don't really matter to most of you.

If you're looking for a blog containing commentary on current events such as the president, current economic issues, health care, etc. then you have come to the wrong place. Very rarely will I ever touch those topics unless I feel like ticking off those who know more about them than me.

Reasons I Want to Start Blogging Again:
-I missed it
It's been a few years since I've blogged. Last time I did it, I was rather young and didn't really feel like actually WRITING on it rather than posting small things here and there. Of course, that was in the days of Xanga when most people wouldn't read one of my blogs if it was over a paragraph in length (with the exception of a few patient friends). I've missed the joy of just typing away about random occurencse for people to read and maybe giggle at. Therefore, I am looking to rediscover that joy.

-I have a few ideas for books, stories, comics, films, etc.
A few new ideas have popped into this head of mine that I've wanted to share and get opinions on. They'll be posted when I'm able to get them out. I have a few already written up that I'll post sometime.

-Because I can
Need I say more?

My, that was longer than I had expected.

So, that's what you can expect from this silly, little blog.

If you're still reading this, then you are a fantastic person. Bless you.

Good bye, dear readers

Tanner Criswell Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment